About Your Bill
All the information you need still there, but now, it’s easier to read.
1. Purchased Power Adjustment: the per kilowatt hour charge changes monthly based on factors such as the cost of fuel and environmental controls as well as demand on the system.
2. Message: important messages from your cooperative
3. Cooperative Services & Fees: the costs associated with distributing electricity from LMRE’s substations to the member’s meter.
4. Purchased Power Charges: the cost of wholesale power purchased from Buckeye Power.
5. Amount Due: the total amount due by the date listed.
If you have any questions about your bill, you can talk to a customer service representatives at 800-222-5673.